Hi Ya'll,
As promised, here's some more things that Miss Cait's been up to these days:
1) She puts her dirty clothes into her dirty clothes hamper all by herself! She's kind of obsessed about it even - running around looking for more dirty clothes to put in there!
2) September 6, 2005 - First skinned knee - no tears - just dusted herself off and kept on going!
3) At Big Mamma's she said "butter" - short for "butterfly" - a word that Missy was trying to teach her.
4) Says "agua" for water. She knows if you ask her, "do you want some water," and replies, "agua."
5) Can say "hat." She learned this word on Friday when she saw that pink hat at the store and had to have it. She put it on her head immediately! She wore it all weekend.
6) She will blow her nose if you ask her to. Since she's getting those canine teeth in as we speak, her nose has been running sometimes.
7) Sunday as Chris let me sleep in, she did the unthinkable:
Got her coloring book, pulled Chris into kitchen and pointed to where I keep the crayons - behind a stack of papers next to our phone. How did she know that they were there? She'd maybe seen me 9 days prior putting them there, but...WOW! When Chris gave them to her, she took the box and the book and went to the "coloring mat" and sat down and started coloring!!
8) At Big Mamma's today, she said "Mother" and "bell." She also did something very grown up today at Big Mamma's: She would run to her all day when wet and say loudly "Mamma!" and touch her diaper!! She was telling her that she was wet and wanted to be changed!!
I don't know what to say...Caitlin is just sooo smart!
We love her so much!!
Enjoy the new pictures below!
Good night and sleep tight everyone,
Love,
Amanda
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment