Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Melanie's baby, Nehemiah's, Heaven Date - March 22 (three years)


Today is an important day for my friend Melanie. Three years ago today she lost her precious tiny angel baby Nehemiah to early miscarriage. She lost her baby 4 days before I lost Noah. We have so much in common it's scary. She reached out to me on CafeMom when I was searching for answers and friendship after my loss. I love her for her encouraging nature and for understanding exactly how I feel since my loss. Knowing that we've each gone through very similar circumstances makes us both feel good - like we are not alone.

Thank you, Melanie, for being there for me. I have your sweet baby's name permanently written on my heart. You and your family are always in my prayers.

Since you have your miracle Elanie now, you know what you have missed with Nehemiah, but you also know that the Lord brought you to and through your loss so that you could have Elanie and enjoy her all the more.

Love you sweet friend! I'm here when you need me.
Big gigantic hugs!
Love,
Amanda

Meeting Melanie & her family last year for the first time - such an awesome experience it was to meet a friend you've met and connected with (emotionally) online!! :)

1 comment:

Devin said...

Awww...this touched my heart. Always does when I see another Mommy who's lost her baby...but so glad you both could minister to each other!

You are a special lady, my friend. :)